At SafeBreach we pride ourselves on bringing out the best. We are looking for a self-driven Alliance Director - Security ISVs to be part of our world-class alliances team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. To fundamentally change the way organizations manage their defenses and control risks demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At SafeBreach you find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration.
About the Position:
SafeBreach is currently seeking an Alliances Director - Security ISVs to join our world-class Alliances team. The Security ISV Alliance Director will be responsible for driving incremental revenue, joint GTM initiatives, enhanced product value through integrations, and distributions through leading marketplaces. The Security ISV Alliance Director will build relationships and partner with leading security software vendors. You will be measured on driving the mass distribution of SafeBreach’s platform to our alliance users bases and customers. The role will report directly to the VP, Alliances.
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest. With our Hacker’s Playbook™, the industry’s most extensive collection of attack data enabled by state-of-the-art threat intelligence research, SafeBreach continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
- Pitch new security technology partnerships, create proposals, negotiate agreements, and win new business.
- Own the strategy and go-to-market plan with specific security technology partners.
- Identify and recruit technology partners and analyze & explore partner requests/integrations.
- Develop meaningful relationships across all functions with our technology partners. including GTM teams - sales and marketing, executives, product, and engineering.
- Identify partner integration points to enhance SafeBreach’s platform value and user experience.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to drive features that optimize partner integrations.
- Build increased technical knowledge on SafeBreach’s platform and partner integration points.
- Create joint go-to-market plans and launches.
- Create & manage supporting sales collateral for specific partners.
- Work with partner’s GTM teams to drive awareness and adoption of partner integrations that improve outcomes for our customers, partners, and SafeBreach.
- Drive account mapping and co-sell opportunities.
- Work closely with our strategic security partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities via their platform.
- Represent the voice of alliance partners and orchestrate partner engagement across all internal functions.
- Drive business reviews with partners.
- Strong affinity for partner ecosystems and proven track record in building technology partner relationships that are mutually beneficial with GTM and technical teams.
- Deep understanding of Security drivers in the following technology domains and trends: EDR, SIEMS, SOARS, XDR, Intrusion Detection Systems, DLP, MDR, Firewalls, Attack Surface Management, Cloud Security, MITRE, etc.
- Prior experience partnering with any of the following: Palo Alto Networks, Netskope, Cisco, Splunk, CrowdStrike, Sentinel One, VMware|CarbonBlack, Blackberry|Cylance, Trend Micro, Rapid7, Qualys, Zscaler, Tenable, Recorded Future, Anomali, Seuronix, Exabeam, MicroFocus, Fortinet, LogRhythm, etc.
- Ability to identify and develop joint value propositions and use cases relevant to security and operations professionals.
- Problem solving ability and experience to align cross-functional teams - partners, product management, product marketing, corporate marketing, sales, engineering, and legal functions toward common objectives and goals.
- Possess creative and organizational skills with exceptional communication and presentation capabilities.
- Self-starter with passion for learning and attention to detail.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and juggling several different projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity such as contract negotiation, creating joint GTM plans, developing joint value propositions, partner enablement, driving account mapping & co-sell opportunities.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Contract negotiation experience required.