Location: Atlantic / Eastern Time Zone preferred, or Central Time Zone
About The Role
Do you want to use your outstanding technical abilities to build and nurture lasting customer relationships? Do you want to work with category-building, groundbreaking technology and help customers solve critical business problems?
SafeBreach is seeking a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our rapidly-growing Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will have the opportunity to unleash your expertise to WOW customers, serving as a trusted technical advisor, and work with our customers to help them with their design and deployment of SafeBreach.
The CSE works with mid-to-large enterprise customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers adopt and realize the recurring value from SafeBreach. You will work closely with Directors/Managers of Security, Security Engineers, Security Architects. The end results will be increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the SafeBreach platform.
Who WE Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is THE pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Provide immediate onboarding activities such as installation and training for SafeBreach’s commercial customers
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational best practice
- Translate customer product usage data into actionable advice for customers
- Establish regular touch-points with assigned customers per the established SLAs, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Assist customers with planning and execution of technical solution implementations, and removing technical blockers
- Lead complex implementation and onboarding projects for SafeBreach products and services.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Support teams as well as Upper Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, resolve technical & business issues, defining feature requests, identifying growth opportunities, and collecting customers’ feedback
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with SafeBreach teams to proactively remediate issues as they are identified. Leverage internal tools, including Gainsight, to centrally archive customer activity and other key data points
Who YOU Are
- 5-7 years of experience in field engineering: Implementation Engineer / Deployment Engineer / Professional Services Consultant / Technical Account Manager / Pre-Sales Engineer
- Previous exposure with Cybersecurity solutions / Security ecosystem, including several of the following: Pen-testing platforms, SIEM (Splunk, IBM QRadar, etc), Firewalls (PaloAlto Networks), Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence Platforms.
- Multi-OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Excellent in business and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
Great to Haves
- Exposure to offensive security (Red/Purple teaming experience, exposure to pentesting / attack scenarios)
- Knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Startup experience highly desired
- Experience with globally distributed teams preferred
You will LOVE this job if:
- You are passionate about our mission: to enable enterprises to identify gaps in their security architecture by leveraging the cyber attack
- You have an adversary mindset and are curious about enterprise security and the threat landscape at large
- You are a natural team player who thrives in fast-paced startup environments, can deal with ambiguity, wear multiple hats and handle ever changing goals and priorities