Location: Eastern Time Zone preferred or Central Time Zone
About The Role
SafeBreach is seeking a dynamic and self-driven Cyber Security Consultant – Professional Services to join our growing Customer Success team and help drive continued growth in our category-building cybersecurity ROCKETSHIP.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will have a critical role in delivering our next phase of growth in SafeBreach. You will serve as the technical champion to our mid-to-large enterprise customers and will be accountable for the deployment of SafeBreach. By working closely with Directors/Managers of Security, Security Engineers, and Security Architects, you will design deployments and configure SafeBreach to ensure these customers test their people, process, and most of all technology to get the most out of their security controls and overall security program.
Who We Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is THE pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Provide deployment services including best practice design, recommendations, and configurations
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time as defined in the Service Description
- Assist customers with testing or troubleshooting as needed. Escalate to support as required
- Translate customer testing data into actionable advice for customers
- Establish regular touchpoints with assigned customers per mutually agreed upon cadence, review progress, and act on strategic and technical objectives
- Take technical ownership of the entire customer lifecycle where you will develop and implement strategies to ensure desired customer outcomes
- Assist customers with planning and execution of technical solution implementations while removing technical blockers
- Lead complex onboarding and implementation projects of SafeBreach products and services
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (Professional Consultant, Security Solutions Architect)
- Minimum Education: Technical bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong security infrastructure knowledge - Endpoint (AV/EDR), Next-gen Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, SOAR
- Strong understanding of how to communicate at all levels both executive leadership and technical support teams
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture preferred
- Industry certifications such as CASP+, Pen Test+, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, and / or GSEC preferred.
- Understanding of cybersecurity technologies, protocols, and applications
- Versatile with using various operating systems including Windows, Mac, and GNU/Linux
- Experience with MITRE ATT&CK, TTPs, and red/purple teaming highly desirable
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Excellent in business, written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- Up to 25% of travel