SafeBreach is THE pioneer in the emerging Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest.
The company’s groundbreaking platform provides a “hacker’s view” of an enterprise’s security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls, and improve SOC analyst responses.
SafeBreach Labs is a state-of-the-art thought leadership research team, with proven critical discoveries which include 0-day vulnerabilities and flaws in security solutions.
We are regular speakers at the most important global cyber security conferences, with more than ten main-stage talks at Black Hat and Defcon conferences.
What will you be doing?
You will manage SafeBreach Labs, our thought leadership team within the Research organization. You will lead the vulnerability/APT research of both long-term and short-term original research in various low-level technologies.
You will be responsible to direct the team to the research domains which will move the needle and have the strongest impact on the cyber security world.
You will directly manage our top-notch research experts, guiding and helping them on complex hands-on challenges and directing their priorities and focus.
Your job will be to make sure we always stay ahead of the curve - proactively discovering vulnerabilities and new attacks and techniques, and sharing this experience with customers and other security community members.
- At least 5 years of experience in OS internals and reverse engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in vulnerability research or equivalent hands-on research
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Proven work experience as a research and thought leadership manager - Advantage
- Public speaking experience in global cyber security conferences - Advantage
- Ability and desire to work in a high paced startup environment
- Self-driven, autonomous learning abilities and thinking outside the box mentality