We are on a mission to transform the way enterprises manage security and risk.
A category-building startup, SafeBreach is THE pioneer of the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our platform acts as a “friendly hacker”, simulating over 25,000 breaches to proactively identify the gaps in the security posture, prioritize and remediate them before a real attack occurs.
SafeBreach offers deep integration to a wide variety of leading security products including two-way data propagation and advanced events correlation. Integrations span the leading EDR/XDR, Firewall, WAF, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment, and XOAR products. Our advanced home-grown technology enables SafeBreach to rank the security controls’ efficacy and offer remediation actions to improve our customers’ security posture.
Recently we raised $53.5M in funding, our CEO was named one of the top 25 CEOs in cyber security in 2021 and we were selected as one of Calcalist’s ‘Top 50 Promising Startups for 2020’ as well as one of ‘The 20 best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch in 2020’.
We are looking for a talented and experienced DevOps team lead to join our growing R&D department.
- Lead a team of experienced DevOps engineers
- Define, design, and build SafeBreach next generation k8s architecture.
- Help lead & maintain availability standards across the company
- Participate in the technical design, development, and deployment of new features as part of the platform
- Work closely with the Architecture team, security team, and the entire R&D department.
- Contribute to the development of highly available, scalable, and robust services
- Experienced manager and proven leadership roles.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the DevOps team.
- Experience with K8s & container ecosystem from the ground up.
- Experience in building & maintaining large-scale production environments.
- Experience with IaC (TerraForm)
- Experience managing cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience virtualization platforms such VMWare ESXi
- Excellent team player, and ability to communicate with different departments across the company
- Deep understanding of Linux operating system, ability to troubleshoot complicated issues
- Experience with Python as a server side development or automation development
- Experience with configuration management tools and automation tools