You’re a creative marketer and master at finding new avenues to increase demand while aligning with sales teams; we’re THE pioneer in Breach and Attack Simulation, and we want to continue to support the needs of our growing market. Could we be a perfect match?
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This is a unique opportunity for a creative yet analytical marketing rockstar to have a major impact on how we drive and report the pipeline.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you are responsible for creating and executing a strategy that delivers integrated campaigns and connecting them to our regional initiatives. You live and breathe pipeline and are looking for ways to enhance each sales reps book of business. The ideal candidate operates with a growth mindset, a data-informed approach, strong collaboration skills, sales-focused, and a drive to deliver results.
Who We Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have:
- Engage with sales leadership to ensure all revenue-generating initiatives are clearly understood and that the sales team is fully enabled to generate opportunities.
- Support development of processes to ensure smooth handoff’s to sales.
- Create monthly reporting by region and work closely with demand gen and regional marketing reps to support gaps.
Campaign/Program Planning and Execution
- Execute marketing campaigns aligned to business goals and strategy.
- Own planning, development, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns by using a variety of marketing channels (digital and events) to drive thought leadership and demand.
- Partner with teams to develop and execute integrated campaign plans, including campaign themes, target audiences, objectives, goals, customer journeys, offers, and channels.
- Execute tactics targeting various personas to accelerate in-pipeline bookings and revenue expansion of existing customers.
- Integrate national programs and events into campaigns and regional marketing programs.
- Work closely with the director of demand generation on SEO improvements and PPC optimization.
- Strengthen our lead scoring as well as email and nurture programs - optimizing to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Seamless flow of leads from activities into marketing automation systems and to sales/SDR team members to maximize pipeline generation and conversion.
Regional (Field Marketing)
- Work with both regional and global marketing managers to build a regional-specific approach to marketing campaigns, using global resources, content, tools, and processes.
- Provide on-going support to regional field marketing teams on industry best practices for revenue marketing tactics, which events work, what competitors are doing etc.
- Communicate plans and program results to a broad audience of sales, marketing, and leadership by partnering with the regional marketing team.
Reporting and Measurement
- Use data and analytics to optimize campaign strategies and programs.
- Develop monthly reporting and utilize data intelligence on prospects and customers, and marketing attribution models, and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine and advise which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Manage campaign budget with accountability for marketing ROI
- Drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies, and strengthen impact – while staying current on the latest marketing trends, standard methodologies, and technologies to ensure success.
- 7-10+ years of experience required with proven success within Revenue Marketing, Demand Generation, or Growth Marketing leadership roles.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree/MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of demand generation, operations, or sales development achievement and team leadership in a B2B tech, SaaS or subscription business. Security preferred.
- Strong familiarity with demand generation best practices, industry trends, and SiriusDecisions frameworks, including expertise in lead scoring models, marketing attribution, demand waterfall, etc.
- Data-driven team member who leans heavily on KPI's and analysis to identify their next best action.
- Exceptional proven collaboration with Sales and Marketing organizations. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing, programmatic ABM, campaign frameworks, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills and well-honed presentation skills.
- Location: Must be based in Eastern Time Zone.