We’re looking for a product management leader with a cyber security background to join a fast-paced environment and lead SafeBreach product management team.
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested into the fullest.
Our product team consists of “full-stack” product managers, each owns his/her initiatives starting from the business goals, throughout the execution phase, and product launch processes.
Our core principles are: user focus, collaboration, data-driven decisions, seeing the big picture, and continuous improvement.
- Lead the SafeBreach product management team across the different areas of the product offering. Mentor product managers as they define, execute, and launch their initiatives.
- Play a major role in defining the SafeBreach product strategy based on the company's ambitious business goals.
- Continuously improve SafeBreach product management processes and utilization of data for decision making.
- Collaborate with all organizational functions leadership including sales, marketing, customer success, and RnD.
- Work closely with customers and design partners to validate new capabilities and get a pulse for market demand and customer requirements.
- Be part of the SafeBreach voice, collaborate with marketing running product launches, and additional marketing activities.
- 7+ years experience in product management positions.
- 3+ years experience in cyber security product management.
- Knowledge of the cyber security market, solutions, and enterprise customers and personas.
- Proven experience in managerial positions. Ability to work with a team of capable individuals and help them grow.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with various functions with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
Additional Skills (advantage)
- Technical background in the networking or cyber security domains.