SafeBreach, the ''virtual hacker'' platform, is looking for an Endpoint Security Developer to join a highly talented agile team. The agent team is responsible for building our breach methods' infrastructure and executing them in Fortune 500 companies' production environments, dealing with network and complex architecture challenges.
- Full development life cycle owner - designing, implementing, automating and delivering high quality software.
- Addressing complex cross-platform endpoint challenges such as various operating systems, cloud vendors and different typologies.
- Building a hacking platform to proactively enhance most updated breaches.
- Working closely with our security researchers.
- Experience in developing cross-operating system endpoint products (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux internals
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols
- Proven experience in Python or C/C++/Java
- Cyber-security experience – an advantage
- Accustomed to agile methodologies and continuous integration
- A great team member, working with collaboration and transparency
- BSc in computer-science / engineering or equivalent experience