We are on a mission to transform the way enterprises manage security and risk.
A category-building startup, SafeBreach, is THE pioneer of the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our platform acts as a “friendly hacker”, simulating over 25,000 breaches to proactively identify the gaps in the security posture, prioritize and remediate them before a real attack occurs.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with all stakeholders in the company, influence feature design of all teams, and provide training and support to our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Passion for security products and technologies
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- 1-3 years of tier 3-4 experience with Security products - an advantage
- Experience writing, debugging, and troubleshooting code - an advantage
- Fluent English, flexible hours to support enterprise customers in different timezones
- Linux, shell scripting skills - an advantage
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure systems - an advantage