You’re a creative marketer and master at finding new avenues to increase demand while aligning with sales teams; we’re THE pioneer in Breach and Attack Simulation, and we want to continue to support the needs of our growing market. Could we be a perfect match?
We are looking for a Head of Regional Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This is a unique opportunity for a creative marketing rockstar to have a major impact on how we drive the pipeline.
As the Head of Regional Marketing, you are responsible for creating and executing a strategy that delivers integrated campaigns to local regions. The ideal candidate loves working with sales teams and operates with a growth mindset, a data-informed approach, strong collaboration skills, and a drive to deliver results.
Who We Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Serve as a player/coach managing one field marketer and contractors who are responsible for physical and virtual activities and engagement across their region.
- Manage west coast regional marketing initiatives and all tech alliance marketing field activities.
- Partner and work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for their top strategic accounts.
- Drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and crafting brand awareness activities. Craft and implement targeted regional marketing programs to meet marketing goals, including but not limited to field events, channel programs account-based marketing, trade shows, SafeBreach Validate Roadshows, and high touch dinners, etc.
- Partner closely with channel managers to execute local programs, campaigns and other initiatives.
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns to include account-based marketing, webinars and virtual programs for top vertical segments. Work with Product Marketing to ensure distribution of (sometimes printed) materials such as case studies, data-sheets, or give-aways to our local sales teams or whenever needed for campaigns.
- Regional reporting on program feedback, return on investment, attribution as well as iterations on future activities
- Support and partner with local partner initiatives such as smaller seminars, lunch and learns, or programs.
- Maintain and run marketing calendar, and regional budget, supervise speaking opportunities, research/implement third-party conferences and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to resolve adjustments and improvements
- 7-10+ years of experience required with proven success within field marketing, demand generation and/or regional marketing.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree/MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of demand generation, operations, or events achievement and team leadership in a B2B tech, SaaS or subscription business. Security preferred.
- Strong familiarity with field marketing best practices, industry trends, and SiriusDecisions frameworks, including expertise in lead scoring models, marketing attribution, demand waterfall, etc.
- Data-driven leader who leans heavily on KPI's and analysis to identify their next best action.
- Hands on - do-er, someone who doesn’t shy away from challenges
- Exceptional proven collaboration with Sales and Marketing organizations. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing, programmatic ABM, campaign frameworks, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills and well- honed presentation skills.
- Location: Must be based in Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.