We're looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to help us grow our DevOps team's capabilities. A Motivitated Beginner level DevOps who is self-driven, motivated, independent, and a team player. Our DevOps team uses cutting-edge technologies, responsible for developing SafeBreach’s unique solution and SaaS services.
We are Offering a Remote/On-Premise Work by your choosing and we care more about productivity less on bierocracy.
- You will be part of a DevOps/ team who will play a significant role in the definition and implementation of the AWS, Docker and Kubernetes platform strategy, HA/ DR, including architecture, design, roadmaps, and enabling various apps to adopt such technologies
- Working in a collaborative culture with Dev and App owners.
- Part of the job also includes resolving JIRA tickets in the areas of Cloud, CICD, deployments , monitoring etc.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo to bring new ideas and innovation to the team
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improving system health and reliability
- Document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products worked on
- Ensure service uptimes to maintain the SLA driven uptime
- Familiarity with AWS , GCP or any other cloud vendor - beginner or associate certificates (from AWS/GCP/Azure) is an advantage.
- Familiarity or experience with Jenkins and Jenkins Pipelines
- Familiarity or experience with Ansible (Roles, Playbooks etc')
- Familiarity with Docker containers, and K8s concepts (no need actual experience with k8s)
- Understanding the concept of CI/CD automation - and can demonstrate how to methodologies
- Basic level Python or other programming in area of DevOps
- Understands API’s, microservices concepts
- Familiarity of Infrastructure As Code (IAC) concepts , specifically with Terraform.
- Understand Linux Systems and can demonstrate advance user abilities on Linux servers
- Detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture