**Temporary role- replacement for maternity leave
SafeBreach is a startup leading the emerging cyber category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) where we're providing the hacker's point of view for defense purposes.
The best thing in SafeBreach are the people – SafeBreachers are friendly and collaborative, they work hard and dream big. We've built together an amazing culture and we are looking to join more awesome people to our growing team!
The company was founded in 2014 and is based in the US, UK, and Israel.
SafeBreach has raised over $100M from Sequoia Capital and serial entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, Deutche Telekom, PayPal ventures, and more.
Working hours: 09:00-18:00 with flexibility
- Responsible for administration and all daily operations.
- Office appearance and maintenance – purchasing supplies, managing office's refreshments, working with professionals (electricians, plumbers etc. when needed)
- General administrative office tasks.
- Participate in HR projects
- Administrative support to Recruitment processes – working with Comeet.
- Prepare HR documents
- Work with suppliers – accounting firm, lawyers, insurance agent.
- Assist in arranging welfare activities– happy hours, company events, and gifts.
- Independent correspondence in English, scheduling meetings, and follow-ups.
- Work closely with an outsourced accountant on holidays and expenses, and invoices monitoring.
- Coordination of business meetings and flights – registration to conferences, and hotels.
- A 'People's person' - excellent interpersonal skills, good team player.
- Academic degree – advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – Hebrew and English (written & verbal).
- Technological savvy
- Ability to work independently, proactive, and set priorities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure, at a high pace.
- Very high level of commitment, dedication, and discreetness.