We are on a mission to transform the way enterprises manage security and risk.
A category-building startup, SafeBreach is THE pioneer of the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our platform acts as a “friendly hacker”, simulating over 25,000 breaches to proactively identify the gaps in the security posture, prioritize and remediate them before a real attack occurs.
SafeBreach offers deep integration to a wide variety of leading security products including two-way data propagation and advanced events correlation. Integrations span the leading EDR/XDR, Firewall, WAF, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment, and XOAR products. Our advanced home-grown technology enables SafeBreach to rank the security controls’ efficacy and offer remediation actions to improve our customers’ security posture.
About The Role
We are looking for a talented and experienced QA Engineer to join our growing quality department.
At SafeBreach we value our product quality and are continuously monitoring and improving our quality gates.
You’ll be responsible for the design, implementation, execution, and maintenance of SafeBreach’s test suites and testing environments.
- Analyze requirements and write test procedures based on the requirements (STD, STP)
- Plan test strategy and design test procedures for different types of tests
- Ensure efficient and robust coverage of requirements using different test scenarios
- Define, setup, and maintain testing environments.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- Perform tests to ensure system functionality, security, compatibility, and performance.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and proactively report bugs.
- Work closely with research, product, DevOps, and development teams in a fast-paced agile, and dynamic startup environment.
- Learn new security features, technologies, and platforms in a relatively short amount of time.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer of a complex systems
- Knowledge of Networking protocols
- Experience with testing SaaS products.
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of End-to-End testing, API, Microservices, and backend testing methodologies.
- Experience in various security products - an advantage
- Experience with lab environments setup - an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- A team player with a “Can-Do” approach.