The Regional Sales Director is a senior-level "hunter" sales professional. You will be responsible for leading all sales activities in your region and will target the senior level decision makers in Fortune 1000 companies. This individual will be responsible for developing a territory plan, pursuing/closing new business, building/managing a sales pipeline, leveraging channel relationships, and exceeding set goals.
Location - North Central USA - St. Louis, or Kansas City
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested to the fullest.
Successful candidates will be located in one of the territories above and have experience selling enterprise products, preferably within the enterprise security market. We are looking for individuals that have an analytical mindset, are motivated self-starters, fanatical about solving customer problems and are comfortable being a part of a start-up technology company. Experience selling next-generation security technologies is ideal.
- Develop a strategic plan to capture IT security business within Fortune 1000 companies
- Establish strategic relationships with IT security decision makers and influencers to close new business
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Manage, track, and report all activities in Salesforce CRM
- Develop channel partnership
- Own the sales cycle from initial opportunity to close, including self-generated
- Experience selling enterprise Solutions to senior level corporate security professionals (Chief Information Security Officer / SOC leaders) at Fortune 1000 companies is preferred
- Prior background working in a fast-paced, smaller organization. Ability to exceed goals by managing multiple sales cycles
- 10+ years of direct sales experience in a quota-carrying role;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- History managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10-20% of company) while managing multiple sales cycles in parallel
- Must have a customer-first attitude, always demonstrating a high level of professionalism and business acumen
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly
- A demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A demonstrated ability to work in a home office environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary