Location: US/Canada - Eastern/Atlantic time zone (preferred) or Central time zone
About the Job
You are a CHAMPION in building and nurturing relationships with enterprise customers in a startup setting. We are THE pioneers in Breach and Attack Simulation. Can we be a perfect match?
We are looking for a Renewals Manager to join our fast-growing Customer Success team. In this role you will execute all phases of the subscription renewal lifecycle, including creating quotes, notifying customers of renewal, identifying upsell opportunities, and closing renewal opportunities in your territory.
As a Renewals Manager, you will also collaborate with the Customer Success, Channel, and Sales teams to understand existing sales motions, identify special customer issues, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Who WE Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Proactively manage a portfolio of existing customers to identify and close renewal opportunities
- Develop and execute a renewals strategy to achieve revenue goals and improve customer retention
- Develop and track KPIs and Intel to identify customers with a propensity to churn
- Be a subject matter expert in building in-depth customer relationships and understanding their business goals and objectives
- Track upcoming renewals and review contracts and account health, proactively reaching out to customers approaching renewal to mitigate any issues
- Prepare renewal documentation including proposals and contracts
Who YOU Are
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a renewals dedicated role
- Experience in a startup environment required
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding renewal revenue targets
- Strong account management, sales, and customer success skills
- A natural “hunter” mentality
- Ability to empathize with customers and understand their needs and pain points
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Creative, analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Salesforce and Gainsight knowledge
Nice to Haves
- Exposure to the cybersecurity landscape strongly preferred.
You will LOVE this job if:
- You are passionate about our mission: to enable enterprises to identify gaps in their security architecture by leveraging the cyber attack
- You are a natural team player who thrives in fast-paced startup environments, can deal with ambiguity, wear multiple hats and handle ever changing goals and priorities