SafeBreach is THE pioneer in the emerging Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest.
The company’s groundbreaking platform provides a “hacker’s view” of an enterprise’s security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls, and improve SOC analyst responses.
SafeBreach is a state-of-the-art thought leadership research team, with proven critical discoveries which include forty 0-day vulnerabilities in significant security solutions.
We are regular speakers at the most important global cyber security conferences, with almost twenty main-stage talks at Black Hat and DEFCON conferences.
Five of the above talks at the upcoming Black Hat and DEFCON 2023.
What will you be doing?
You will manage the SafeBreach Threat Research team, responsible for analyzing the most advanced threat groups techniques and exploits. You will lead the research of complex in-the-wild attacks on a wide variety of technologies and operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and environments such as Dockers and Cloud.
You will lead the implementation and work closely with the RnD teams on a huge variety of cyber attacks simulation such as:
process injections, lateral movement, OS persistence, Active Directory attacks, and vulnerabilities exploits.
You will work closely with the thought leadership team on exclusive 0day attacks simulations.
You will directly manage our talented threat researches, guiding and helping them on complex hands-on challenges and directing their priorities and focus.
- At least 5 years of experience in OS internals and reverse engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in vulnerability or APT’s research or research of Endpoint’s and OS security control detection techniques.
- Knowledge in Python development.
- Knowledge in offensive or red-team approach
- Ability and desire to work in a high paced startup environment
- Experience in content development - Advantage
- Proven work experience as a research team lead - Advantage
- Self-driven, autonomous learning abilities and thinking outside the box mentality