SafeBreach is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing, category building cybersecurity startup. As the first point of contact with prospective customers, you will proactively engage with business contacts in specified geography by email, phone, and social media channels, and will be responsible for generating new business opportunities utilizing a prospecting methodology for new logo accounts.
Sales Development Representatives are goal-driven professionals that drive the demand for our Breach and Attack Simulation platform. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership; you'll provide the chutzpah and we will have a winning team.
Who We Are:
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer:
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Source prospects, develop opportunities for new accounts through outbound efforts (email, phone) as well as other marketing campaigns.
- Schedule inbound demo requests
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote SafeBreach and stay on top of our core functionality, product offerings, competitors, and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in Salesforce.com
- Travel to trade shows and manage virtual booths/events
- Minimum 1+ years of inside sales or corporate business development experience
- High technical competence desired, ideally in cyber security, cloud computing, or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Startup experience and relevant industry experience are both major pluses
- Desire to be coached, trained, and mentored towards a successful cyber security sales career