We are looking for an experienced, hands-on security professional to join our team as a Security Engineer and help us protect our products, customers and technologies.
The Security Engineer is expected to help design, maintain and operate an advanced information security ecosystem.
Our ideal candidate is experienced and has already worked in a similar position. In addition, such candidates must be highly motivated, natural “security go-to person”, capable of finding solutions and applying them with zero friction to other business units.
- Help design, implement and manage security controls and tools in a multi-cloud environment (AWS, GCP and Azure).
- Deploy new and maintain existing security solutions.
- Translate compliance and international standards to DevSecOps tasks
- Analyze, troubleshoot and take action based on anomalies and alerts
- Collaborate with IT to help secure SaaS applications and Corporate infra.
- Stay up to date, lead and coordinate vulnerability management process
- Evaluate and recommend new security products and technologies
- Inside-out understanding of cybersecurity concepts - must
- +3 years of hands on experience with:
- Security tools
- IT System administration (Windows, Mac and Linux).
- Experience in AWS - a must; Azure, GCP, K8S, Docker - advantage.
- Experience in maintenance of tools in Production environments
- Experience in vulnerability management and mitigation
- Former sys-admin / DevOps / IT - advantage
- Self learning and research capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great level of English - must