SafeBreach is looking for a Security Researcher to join our SafeBreach Labs cybersecurity research team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about vulnerability/APT research. If you are eager to understand how complex systems work under the hood and to develop offensive tools to validate them; if you love to share this experience with customers and other security community members in order to make the digital world safer for everyone; then SafeBreach research could be your dream job.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company’s groundbreaking platform provides a “hacker’s view” of an enterprise’s security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls, and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hacker’s Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data.
As a researcher at SafeBreach Labs, you will be entering the shoes of a world-class hacker, only you will be an ethical one. The day-to-day job includes working on original security research, for example, discovering 0-day threats and researching APTs, OS internals, and complex systems.
- At least 5 years experience using an offensive approach to cybersecurity
- At least 3 years of experience in reverse engineering
- Experience in vulnerability research
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux internals
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to handle new technological concepts
- Self driven, autonomous learning abilities
- Developing offensive security tools for red teams - Advantage
- Knowledge of cloud security and vulnerabilities - Advantage
- Public speaking - Advantage