We are on a mission to transform the way enterprises manage security and risk.
A category-building startup, SafeBreach is THE pioneer of the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our platform acts as a “friendly hacker”, simulating over 25,000 breaches to proactively identify the gaps in the security posture, prioritize and remediate them before a real attack occurs.
SafeBreach offers deep integration to a wide variety of leading security products including two-way data propagation and advanced events correlation. Integrations span the leading EDR/XDR, Firewall, WAF, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment, and XOAR products. Our advanced home-grown technology enables SafeBreach to rank the security controls’ efficacy and offer remediation actions to improve our customers’ security posture.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Automation Engineer to join our growing quality department.
At SafeBreach we value our product quality and are continuously monitoring and improving our automated quality tools. You’ll be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of SafeBreach’s automated tests and infrastructure.
- You will take an active part in building and maintaining testing frameworks and automated test cases to ensure a successful deployment across the company’s SaaS and On-Prem components.
- Define, design, and implement automated security test suits.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- Work closely with research, product, DevOps, and development teams in a fast-paced agile and dynamic startup environment.
- Learn new security features, technologies and platforms in a relatively short amount of time.
- Implement and mentor developers in building the tests automation infrastructure
- At least 4 years of experience as an automation developer of complex systems
- Hands-on coding experience in Python / JS / TS programming languages.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in various security products
- Experience with Ansible / Jenkins / similar build tools
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiar with Linux/Windows/macOS & Cloud environments - an advantage
- Experience in DevOps methodologies - an advantage
- Knowledge of Networking protocols and lab environments setup - big advantage.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- A team player with a “Can-Do” approach.