SafeBreach is looking for an experienced Server Developer for its server and infrastructure team, inspired by complex challenges to join our growing development team. The server team is responsible for developing SafeBreach’s core engine and SaaS solutions.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company's groundbreaking platform provides a "hacker's view" of an enterprise's security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hacker's Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data. With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
Full development lifecycle owner - designing, implementing, automating, and maintaining a proactive approach toward deliverables
- At least 4 years of experience in leading programming languages (Node.js, Go, Java)
- Experience working with Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD - an advantage
- Experience with Agile Scrum - an advantage
- BSc in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
- A great team player with excellent communication skills