SafeBreach is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join our sales team. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to join our energized, rapidly-growing team. As a Senior Sales Engineer at SafeBreach, you will have an exciting opportunity to help drive continued growth in an innovative and rapidly growing cybersecurity start-up.
Location - Netherlands or Germany a must.
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested to the fullest.
- Assist Regional Sales Directors with technically qualifying new sales opportunities
- Present SafeBreach’s solutions and demonstrate the platform via Web conference tools and face-to-face meetings (50% travel required)
- Build and deliver custom product demonstrations that focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers
- Support regional sales directors in developing high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- 5+ years experience as a pre-sales engineer desired
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a must
- Strong security infrastructure experience - Endpoint (AV/EDR), Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SSL/IPSec, vulnerability management, DLP, MSSP
- Experience with MITRE ATT&CK, red/purple teaming highly desirable
- Strong understanding of cloud technology: AWS, Azure, GCP, and others
- Familiarity with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of applications on Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of working in, or managing a professional services organization, or working on large project teams
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills