As a Senior Sales Engineer (Northeast) at SafeBreach you will have an exciting opportunity to help drive continued growth in an innovative and rapidly growing cybersecurity start-up.
Location: New England area preferred (MA, NH, CT, DE, RI, VT)
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested to the fullest.
- Assist regional sales directors with technically qualifying new sales opportunities
- Present SafeBreach’s solutions and demonstrate the platform via Web conference tools and face-to-face meetings (50% travel required)
- Build and deliver custom product demonstrations which focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers
- Support regional sales directors in developing high quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Experience as a pre-sales engineer
- Strong security infrastructure experience - Endpoint (AV/EDR), Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SSL/IPSec, vulnerability management, DLP, MSSP, MITRE ATT&CK
- Strong understanding of cloud technology: AWS, Azure, GCP, and others
- Familiarity with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of applications on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of working in, or managing a professional services organization, or working on large project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a must
- Location: Northeast US Region a must