You will work in a small, agile, and strategically important team of talented developers who is responsible for connecting SafeBreach Core Product with Industrie’s Top Security frameworks.
You will develop and maintain the Integrations platform, implement new features integrate with various types of security systems like Threat Intelligence, Anti-Virus, Endpoint Protection, Firewalls, and more. You will have an opportunity to work closely with all stack-holders in the company, influence the feature design of other teams, provide training and support to our customers.
You will have to be a pro-active team player with a can-do attitude. With the ability to quickly understand complex situations and provide creative solutions.
- At least 3 years of working in software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience in full-stack web application development
- Experience with architecture design, technology evaluation, and performance tuning