At SafeBreach we pride ourselves on bringing out the best. We are looking for a Sr. Alliance Solutions Architect to be part of our world-class pre-sales and alliances team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. To fundamentally change the way organizations manage their defenses and control risks demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At SafeBreach you find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration.
About the Position:
SafeBreach is currently seeking a Sr. Alliance Solutions Architect to join our world-class Pre-Sales and Alliances team. The Sr. Alliance Solutions Architect will be responsible for driving incremental revenue, joint GTM initiatives, enhanced product value through integrations, and distributions through leading SIs, MSSPs, and cloud marketplaces. The Sr. Alliance Solutions Architect will be ⅓ Alliance Sales Engineer, ⅓ Alliance Technical Marketer, and ⅓ Alliance Platform Architect and will partner with leading security vendors, system integrators, managed security service providers, and cloud providers. You will be measured on driving the mass distribution of SafeBreach’s platform to our alliance users bases and customers. The role will report directly to the Director of Sales Engineering, and dotted line into the VP, Alliances.
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest. With our Hacker’s Playbook™, the industry’s most extensive collection of attack data enabled by state-of-the-art threat intelligence research, SafeBreach continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
- Provide pre-sales assistance for alliance opportunities – demos, POCs, troubleshooting and training.
- Map alliance business drivers and technical requirements to deliver mutually beneficial joint solutions that increase product value and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to drive features that optimize a joint partner solution.
- Build increased technical knowledge on SafeBreach’s breach and attack simulation and partner integration points.
- Create sales and technical content for sales and partner field teams and customers such as partner battle cards, integrations demonstrations, blogs, whiteboards, white papers, design guides, demo environments, webinars, video, chalk talks, etc.
- Write tutorials on key partners solutions, implementations, and deployment procedures on AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to drive awareness and adoption of partner integrations that improve outcomes for our customers, partners, and SafeBreach.
- Deliver technical content enablement training that will arm our partners, and sales teams to demonstrate and sell SafeBreach platform with strategic alliance partner products.
- Be the SME at alliance events, user conferences, security forums, and meetups.
- Be an extension to all internal technical teams - Product Management, Customer Success, and Engineering - to drive business outcomes from joint alliance solutions.
- Work closely with our strategic alliance partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities via their platform.
- Represent the technical voice of alliance partners and orchestrate partner engagement across all internal functions.
- Drive technical reviews with technology and system integrator partners.
- Strong affinity for partner ecosystems and proven track record in building technology and system integrator partner relationships that are mutually beneficial with technical teams.
- Deep technical understanding of Cybersecurity drivers in the following technology domains and trends: Endpoint Solutions, SIEMs, SOARs, XDR, Intrusion Detection Systems, Ransomeware, DLP, GSIs, MSSPs, MDR, Firewalls, Cloud Security, MITRE, Attack Surface Management, AI/ML, etc.
- Hands-on technical pre-sales and/or post-sales experience with security and cloud providers – Palo Alto Networks, Netskope, Microsoft, IBM, CrowdStrike, SentinelOne, Splunk, VMware|CarbonBlack, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Ability to identify and develop joint value propositions and use cases relevant to security and operations professionals.
- Proven track record as an enabler and trainer on technical subjects to field sellers and service delivery consultants.
- Problem solving ability and experience to align cross-functional teams - partners, product management, product marketing, corporate marketing, sales, engineering, and legal functions toward common objectives and goals.
- Possess creative and organizational skills with exceptional communication and presentation capabilities.
- Passion for learning and attention to detail.
- Enjoy multi-tasking and juggling several different projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant security experience.
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science, and/or relevant programming skills. Security certifications are a big plus.
- Ability to travel globally as needed.