SafeBreach is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to join our energized, rapidly-growing team and have a major impact on what we do and how we do it.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will have a crucial role to deliver our next phase of growth in SafeBreach. You will work with mid-to-large enterprise customers and will be accountable for ensuring these customers adopt and realize the recurring value from SafeBreach. You will work closely with Directors/Managers of Security, Security Engineers, Security Architects. The end results are increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the SafeBreach platform.
Who We Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - Make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
- Provide immediate onboarding activities such as installation and training for SafeBreach’s commercial customers
- Manage the assigned customers to the established SLA
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational best practice
- Translate customer product usage data into actionable advice for customers
- Establish regular touch-points with assigned customers per the established SLAs, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Take technical ownership of the entire customer lifecycle where you will develop and implement strategies to increase usage, adoption, and growth.
- Assist customers with planning and execution of technical solution implementations, and removing technical blockers
- Lead complex implementation and onboarding projects for SafeBreach products and services.
- Deliver professional and technical account management services following the best practices and established procedures through proactive communication, strategic advisory, technical project management, service reviews, escalation management, training, and more.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Support teams as well as Upper Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, resolve technical & business issues, defining feature requests, identifying growth opportunities, and collecting customers’ feedback
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with SafeBreach teams to proactively remediate issues as they are identified. Leverage internal tools, including Gainsight, to centrally archive customer activity and other key data points.
- At least 3 years of experience in field engineering: Senior Support Engineer (tier 3-4)/Technical Account Manager/Pre-Sales
- Strong application and/or Endpoint security background
- Multi-OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux
- Must have experience in the following technologies: SIEM (Splunk, IBM QRadar, etc), Firewalls (PaloAlto Networks), Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence Platforms & Pen-testing platforms.
- Previous experience with a Cybersecurity/SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
- Experience with enterprise security products and/or offerings
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent in business and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- Up to 25% travel
- Must be located in Singapore