SafeBreach is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual to join our energized, rapidly-growing team and have a major impact on what we do and how we do it.
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack simulation category. Our mission is to change the way the industry deals with security and risk and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested into the fullest.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a critical role to deliver our next phase of growth in SafeBreach. The TAM works with mid-to-large enterprise customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers adopt and realize the recurring value from SafeBreach. You will work closely with Directors/Managers of Security, Security Engineers, Security Architects. The end results are increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the SafeBreach platform.
- Provide immediate onboarding activities such as installation and training for SafeBreach’s commercial customers
- Manage the assigned customers to the established SLA
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational best practice
- Translate customer product usage data into actionable advice for customers
- Establish regular touch-points with assigned customers per the established SLAs, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Take technical ownership of the entire customer lifecycle where you will develop and implement strategies to increase usage, adoption, and growth.
- Assist customers with planning and execution of technical solution implementations, and removing technical blockers
- Lead complex implementation and onboarding projects for SafeBreach products and services.
- Deliver professional and technical account management services following the best practices and established procedures through proactive communication, strategic advisory, technical project management, service reviews, escalation management, training, and more.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Support teams as well as Upper Management, and Sales to advocate customer needs, resolve technical & business issues, defining feature requests, identifying growth opportunities, and collecting customers’ feedback
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with SafeBreach teams to proactively remediate issues as they are identified. Leverage internal tools, including Gainsight, to centrally archive customer activity and other key data points.
- At least 3 years of experience in field engineering: Senior Support Engineer (tier 3-4)/Technical Account Manager/Pre-Sales
- Strong application and/or Endpoint security background
- Multi-OS support experience: Windows, Mac & Linux
- Must have experience in the following technologies: SIEM (Splunk, IBM QRadar, etc), Firewalls (PaloAlto Networks), Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence Platforms & Pen-testing platforms.
- Previous experience with a Cybersecurity/SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
- Experience with enterprise security products and/or offerings
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent in business and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- Up to 25% travel