About The Role
Are you a proven leader with the vision and ability to drive an entire Marketing function to new heights?
Are you up to the challenge of setting and executing a marketing strategy for a category-leading startup committed to empowering enterprises to proactively and continuously identify gaps in their security?
If you are - we seek an experienced, data-driven, and energetic Vice President of Marketing with a proven track record of scaling a B2B growth-stage company. You will have a vital impact in ensuring our go-to-market efforts are effectively enabling and supporting our continued growth. .
The sky's the limit in this exciting adventure: with a team of talented marketers, you will have a unique opportunity to drive and redefine our marketing philosophy, learn and master the world of Breach & Attack Simulation, and bring your vision to life - positioning SafeBreach for growth in a rapidly evolving market.
Who We Are
Combining the Mindset of a CISO and the Toolset of a Hacker, SafeBreach is the pioneer in breach and attack simulation (BAS) and is the most widely used continuous security validation platform. Our platform continuously executes attacks, correlates results to help visualize security gaps, and leverages contextual insights to highlight remediation efforts.
What We Offer
- Excellent growth opportunities - make an impact in SafeBreach and your career!
- Fully remote work and flexible PTO
- Highly competitive salary and equity grants
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Monthly Phone and Internet stipend
- Learning & Development stipend
- Competitive employee referral bonus program
The Impact You Will Have
Growth/Strategy: Scope and analyze industry trends, inform business strategy and decision making, drive new business opportunity growth pursuits aligned with an account-based everything framework.
Strategic Vision and Goal-Setting: Collaborate with the leadership team to create an agile marketing strategy that aligns with the company's annual revenue objectives. Work alongside the CFO to establish and execute the marketing team's budget while forecasting revenue.
Define both short-term and long-term goals, performance metrics, and tasks for internal marketing teams—Foster effective communication and cooperation with other departments to achieve shared objectives. Develop a framework for prioritizing marketing projects, allocate resources, and lead the quarterly and annual planning processes for the marketing team.
Demand Generation: Continuously enhance our demand generation initiatives, which involve overseeing agencies, developing editorial calendars, content development, optimizing existing channels, and identifying new customer acquisition methods. Provide guidance to the SVP of Sales and Chief Customer Success Officer in executing expansion strategies.
Brand Awareness: Develop and contribute to SafeBreach’s branding strategy, establish thought leadership in the BAS field and enhance our brand presence by identifying novel ways to leverage influencers, media outlets, and other communication channels. Elevate our brand identity and storytelling continuously.
Content & Strategy: Create, manage, and document high-level content that supports and enables the Sales team to effectively package and promote our platform for SafeBreach’s EnterpriseCollaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and customer success, to develop and refine value propositions, messaging, and sales enablement materials.
Product Marketing: Cultivate and communicate a deep understanding of the Breach and Attack Simulation and Continuous Threat Exposure Management market, including competitive insights, to identify growth opportunities, working with industry analysts to ensure complete market coverage. Spearhead ongoing efforts in collaboration with product management and product marketers to successfully launch new features and products.
Community & Customer Marketing: Lead the development of our customer community and identify prospects for sustaining customer engagement.
Team Leadership: Influence and inspire a high-performing marketing team, providing strategic guidance, fostering collaboration, and encouraging innovation. Identify talent and recruitment needs, and proceed to recruit, build, and nurture a high-performing team. Ensure the team has access to the necessary tools and resources to excel in their roles. Provide effective leadership to guide and motivate marketing managers and individual contributors to adapt, enhance, and achieve their goals.
Who YOU Are
- A leader with 8+ years of experience in cybersecurity technology marketing
- Comfortable with the enterprise personas and Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) that we target
- Demonstrated experience in driving high-performing marketing teams, fostering a culture of collaboration, and driving results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and optimize marketing initiatives for maximum impact
- Proven track record of driving sales, demand generation and growth within the security landscape
What We Expect In A Great Candidate
- Experience in the Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) or cybersecurity space
- Experience driving sales and business results in a startup or early stage company
- Experience driving Brand Awareness within the BAS or cyber market
- Experience with globally distributed teams preferred
You will LOVE this job if
- You are passionate about our mission: to enable enterprises to identify gaps in their security architecture by leveraging the cyber attack
- You are a natural team player who thrives in fast-paced startup environments, can deal with ambiguity and limited resources, wear multiple hats and handle ever changing goals and priorities
At SafeBreach, we celebrate the rich diversity of our team, where every employee's unique perspective is a valued thread in our collective success. We are unwavering in our commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace that nurtures a sense of belonging and empowers each individual to unleash their full potential. We are dedicated to creating opportunities for collaboration, innovation, and meaningful career growth, ensuring that every voice is not just heard, but cherished.