SafeBreach is seeking an experienced and self-driven Sr. Customer Success Operations Manager to join our outstanding Customer Success team. As our ideal candidate, you must have experience in running the entire gamut of customer success – from Support, Services, Customer Success & Renewals. This position will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transform customer usage data into meaningful analysis that demonstrates business value to the customer. You will have opportunities to present your insights to our internal teams as well as enterprise customers and executives
- Manage systems and tools used by the CS team, including Gainsight and Salesforce
- Assist with optimizing our Voice of Customer (VoC) programs (NPS, CSAT)
- Generate important CS metrics
- Build & maintain the customer support portal and continuously innovate
- Create and/or manage data/insights dashboards in partnership with the global operations teams to provide visibility and monitoring of key performance metrics
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption.
- External Communications: Coordinate with 1:Many Communications lead (within CSM team) to synchronize email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Systems: Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM Ops activities.
- Develop deep expertise and influence on the key Systems and dataflows that support the CSM and CSA functions, including Gainsight and SFDC, as well as other corporate or specialist systems that need to be developed to support the practice