SafeBreach is seeking a self-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help drive continued growth in an innovative and rapidly growing cybersecurity start-up.
SafeBreach is THE Pioneer in the Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) category. Our mission is to change the way the industry manages security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest.
Location: East Coast/ Central
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in delivering our next phase of growth in SafeBreach. The CSM works with mid-to-large enterprise customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers adopt and realize the recurring value from SafeBreach. You will work closely with Directors/Managers of Security, Security Engineers, Security Architects. The end results are increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the SafeBreach platform.
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s onboarding, adoption, and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
- Work with the customer to build success plans, establish critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives
- Design and execute on a value roadmap for your customers
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, review executive dashboards, and program status
- Cement yourself as a trusted advisor/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services
- Act as the voice of the customer internally to advocate customer’s needs
- Coordinate, develop, and lead customer business reviews
- Continually measure and monitor Customer Health metrics and KPIs
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with SafeBreach teams to proactively remediate issues as they are identified. Leverage internal tools, including Gainsight, to centrally archive customer activity and other key data points
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes