SafeBreach is looking for highly motivated, self-driven Director dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. The Director of Professional Services is a critical role to deliver our next phase of growth in SafeBreach and should be passionate about selling and help advance SafeBreach to CISO’s, CTO’s and other security team members. In this position you will be reporting to the Chief Customer Officer. This is a leadership role and requires a combination of technical and customer-facing skills and the ability to coach and mentor Professional Services practitioners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand SafeBreach platform and technologies, value proposition.
- Accountable for the successful completion of delivery team activities.
- Understands client use cases and objectives ensuring alignment with the SafeBreach solution to drive desired business results
- Develop and deliver a range of new service offerings, packages to drive the adoption of SafeBreach
- Design and execute on a value roadmap for your customers
- Implement the process, systems, and technology required to support the delivery of successful customer projects
- Partner with Sales in pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high-quality deals are sold that will lead to successful customer outcomes
- Manage the activities of direct reports, delivery partners, and training partners to achieve/over-achieve on quarterly revenue targets
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted advisor/strategic advisor with customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Hire, onboard, manage and mentor a team of technical Professional Services consultants