2016 was a whirlwind experience for us, kicking off with the RSA Innovation Sandbox followed by a number of other accolades that we’re very grateful for (CRN Tech Innovator of the Year, Sinet 16, BlackHat Most Innovative Startup Finalist and SC Awards Rookie Security Company of the Year ).
We’ve gotten overwhelmingly positive responses from many security organizations about our platform. In fact, today, our customer deployments span all verticals and industries. We’ve been very successful in quantifying enterprise risks for our customers, and identifying security controls that were not working as expected.
Here are some of the varied use cases and examples of what our platform has identified:
- Found direct access to internet from a key production segment in PCI environment
- Malicious malware had access to C&C in internet was found by SafeBreach from production and corporate user segments.
- When a new production segment was added for security validation, it was assumed that it was isolated/segregated. After validation with SafeBreach, customer discovered that security controls were wide open. Mitigation controls were deployed immediately to address this.
- Credit cards were successfully exfiltrated from production segment. Customer is reviewing all existing DLP controls.
- Customer using SafeBreach to baseline existing security controls in a new data center move to start migration planning from existing data center.
As RSA 2017 approaches, we hope you will stop by to join us at one of our events, and learn more about how breach simulations can help you improve your overall cybersecurity posture. Remember to use the code XE7SAFEBRCH to register for a complimentary Expo Hall pass. Here’s our schedule the week of 2/13:
1) Meet with us and catch a demo
o RSA Booth Moscone North #N2905
o Monday, February 13: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
o Tuesday, February 14 & February 15: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
o Thursday, February 16: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
o San Francisco Marriott Marquis Suite where snacks will be provided
780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
o Tuesday, February 14 – Thursday, February 16: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2) Cocktails and Ping Pong at SPiN Ping Pong Bar
Join us for a fun cocktails and ping pong event at SPiN Bar (right next to Moscone)! Come meet our product and executive team, play with former Olympic ping pong experts and enjoy a cocktail or two.