Don’t Panic. Prepare to Protect.
Join SafeBreach and Shield 7 for a simulating experience like no other!
During an incident, things move very quickly. Security professionals involved can experience initial shock followed by sheer panic. Even with the right preparation, we tend to be more reactive toward these intense situations. Sound familiar?
Join us for a one-of-a-kind event where we show the value of simulation in cybersecurity and the real world. We will highlight the benefits that Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) can offer to protect your organization using security control validation.
After a deep dive into BAS, we will take a step out of the cyber world and into the ‘real’ world for a state-of-the-art simulation experience. You will be put to the test in a high-stress scenario by being immersed in a real-life law enforcement training simulation. Think you can handle it?
Don’t panic. Are you prepared to protect?
- What: BAS 101 | Lunch | GUNTRY Simulator
- When: Friday, September 30, 2022 | 11:30am – 2:30pm EST
- Where: GUNTRY, 10705 Red Run Blvd., Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Attire: Dress comfortably, business casual with jeans is recommended.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Arrivals | Networking
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Lunch | Presentation | Q&A
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm – GUNTRY Simulator
- 2:30pm – Departures
Register now to secure your spot. We’ll see you at GUNTRY!
Register today to save your spot.
Registrants will receive an email confirmation.