Call for speakers is NOW OPEN 🎉 Submit your abstract to speak today!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: March 1, 2023
SafeBreach is excited to invite you to submit a proposal to share your expertise with our community at our second annual Validate Summit.
The theme this year is Discover Your Defenses: every attack poses a question–do you have answers?
Sessions will help attendees continuously discover their defensive capabilities by identifying what’s working and what’s not, so they can answer pressing questions about risk, consolidate their security strategy around what’s effective, and get proactive about building a defense that’s tuned to the actual offense that’s out there.
Below are all of the details and deadlines you need to submit your abstract. To submit your session, please use the form on this page. Form should take no longer than a few minutes to submit.
TWO TOPIC TRACKS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Strategy & Business Value Track – Strategies on how to strengthen security posture, build a proactive security program, and ensure resilience in an evolving threat landscape.
- Technical & Hands-on Track – Hand-on demonstrations on how to identify what’s working and what is not in your security program.
DEADLINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Submit Deadline: The deadline to submit your abstract is March 1, 2023.
- Evaluation Deadline: Your submission will be evaluated by March 15, 2023.
- Approval Deadline: Your submission will be approved or denied by April 1, 2023.
FAQs ABOUT SPEAKING
Got questions? We have answers. Check out our FAQs page for common questions regarding submission & the event.
For any other inquiries regarding the event, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you speak at the 2023 SafeBreach Validate Summit!
Submit your abstract to speak today!
To submit your abstract, please use the below form. Submissions will be reviewed by the agenda committee.